Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Boys Conference Pictures!

I just got these off of the Peace Corps Mozambique website (PCMoz.org).






Here are my students painting a mural! Thats abdulcadre (number 11) and Ismael in the forefront there. They´re the ones who are going to be leading the mural group at school. They´re working on a painting about gender roles.





A group picture of everyone at the conference. I´m in the middle, in a yellow shirt! We´re in front of the secondary school at Inhambane, which is very nice.








And here I am in the middle of a session on gender roles. That was hard, because its all about what a rough time the mozambican women have, and how the mozambican men have all the advantages, but you´re discussin it with a room full of mozambican men. Not easy. But it was good.


Hopefully someone will email me some pictures of me with the murals I painted! Take care,

pj

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?