Friday, June 16, 2006

 

general post

Hello all!
Everything is going well here, just excited for the visita :-) After about two weeks of 'winter' (chilly in the mornings) it's back to hot - 85 degrees F by 9am. But for those two weeks, Paul actually wore a sweatshirt in the morning three different days (only one of the days, did he actually have to take it off, cuz he was sweating!).
I'm going to Monapo tomorrow to meet two girls that are going to the conference with me and the two girls from my school. I'm still not sure who to pick, I have a lot of people that are interested, and that I think would do good there, but I have about four days to decide!!! While I'm in Monapo, Paul has the wonderful opportunity to endure a 3hour school meeting (about nothing important).
Paul's science fair has been postponed to next week, so will let you know how it goes. There's been a lot of kids who are joining the last minute and need more times for their experiments.
We don't seem to be able to open our emails so:
- Happy Birthday, Dad (David)!
- Thanks for the post, Ivy and Rob - we really miss you guys, and hope you are doing well. Good luck with the camino!!
- I wanted to reply to your email, Sarah M., but will have to do it old style and write you a letter. Hope all is well!

Hope everyone is well!
Love,
Eli and Paulo

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?