Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

we get audited

Well, not really audited, but the Boys Conference (the one I went to in April) sent up a volunteer, Daniel, to see how the boys´ project was going. He stayed at our house for a while and we had a good time. The murals are going well and the students enjoyed the chance to show off their work.
During the weekend I took Daniel to Bay Diving and we saw a big school of dolphins swimming close to shore; It was my first time seeing dolphins here, too bad Eli didn´t come with us that day.

Also we´re now finishing our last ´normal´ exams at school, and the official final exams start next week (they´ll be cumulative finals). After that we´re basically done. We´re planning on comming to Maputo on Oct. 13th, but there´s a lot of things for us to get situated before we leave.

The really exciting news (and Eli is making fun of me for considering it so exciting) is that a new group of 55 volunteers arrived in country today.

Comments:
Dolphins are sweet... Thats all.
Oh, I also wrote more since you harrassed me, but I see all you do is complain never just call to say hello; always wanting something... :)
Take care Paul-o- and Eli
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?